I can’t select any product attributes or terms

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    erica
    Participant

On the Woo Product Badge edit screen, I get a list of product categories when I click into the box and a list of user names when I click into the Select Sellers box. But both Product Attribute and Product Attribute Terms just say “Select option(s)” and nothing comes up.

I bought the plugin for this aspect, is there a way to make it work?

Thank you!

erica
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Taspri Studio
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Thanks for your patience and I’m sorry for the late response. We have checked your site and the problem you had is, you didn’t have any attributes on your WooCommerce store. It’s not possible to give a list of attributes choices if you don’t have one.
    I’ve created some dummy attributes, please check now you should be able to click and choose attributes.
    Thanks,
    Robin

erica
    Participant

No worries. I see. I got this plugin because I wanted to add a badge for specific PRODUCT attributes, like quick ship or size. Will that be a feature added at any point?

Taspri Studio
    Keymaster

I’m sorry. I’m not sure what you mean because you already have that feature. You assign badge with product specific attributes already. But to do that first you’ve to create the attribute.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.